ARIS 2020, the fourth International Conference on Advances in Radioactive Isotope Science, is postponed and will be held in France's beautiful city of Avignon 5-10 September 2021. ARIS is the flagship conference for rare isotope science, born from a merger of the international conferences ‘Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses (ENAM)’ and ‘Radioactive Nuclear Beams (RNB)’.
- Nuclear structure and reactions
- Nuclear theory
- Nuclear astrophysics
- Ground-state properties and fundamental interactions in nuclei
- Drip-line nuclei, heavy elements and fission
- Radioactive ion beam production and experimental developments
- Applications of radioisotopes in medicine and other fields