IJCLab staff is involved in teaching at the L and M levels in Université Paris-Saclay as well as in other Universities and Engineering Schools.
IJCLab is particularly involved in the following degrees :
- L3-M1 Magistère de Physique Fondamentale d’Orsay
- Licence pro TPE
- M1 General Physics
- M2 NPAC Noyaux Particules Astroparticules Cosmologie (NPAC)
- M2 Grands Instruments – Plasma, Lasers, Accélérateur et TOkamaks (GI-PLATO)
- M2 Ingénierie Nucléaire/Nuclear Energy
- Erasmus Mundus Lascala Master “Large Scale Accelerators and Lasers”
The laboratory also welcomes regularly interns for training purposes at L and M levels, in the scientific poles as well as in the engineering pole and the research platfoms of the laboratory. More information on internships can be found on this page.